Sunday, December 2, 2012

Window Screens

After a few late night mosquito attacks, I finally got around to installing the screens.  The screen frame is made up of two layers of 4mm plywood with the fiberglass screen sandwiched in between.  Some black Sikaflex glues it all together.  A pair of large washers at the bottom and a pair of Perspex turn pegs at the top hold it in place.

 
 
Spent two nights at Fernland with hot soda springs in Tauranga.  Attractive bush surroundings and a large warm pool for relaxing.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see your teardrop in action. We used to have a Munro sprite poptop when the kids were young, one of our favourite spots was Plummers point at Omokoroa, which had mineral pools, sadly now privately owned. There was another smaller camp nearby also with pools. Now the kids are getting older we have been wishing we kept that camper for weekend getaways, so much quicker to setup than a tent. Maybe I can design a teardrop to drop on my domestic trailer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be quite a versatile solution. There may be someone on one of the teardrop groups that has done that. I have seen one amphibian one so anything is possible. Where do you recommend that we stay down your way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete